Sunday, October 31, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Have you ever try making your own lip recipe? Why not treat your lippies to your own homemade exfoliant? There are so many different foods inside your kitchen that can be used as lip remedy. Sometimes it is just fun to experiment and see what works for you. I'm gonna share you one. A simple recipe to try yet effective.
Chili is a good lip maximizer.
Discard if you do not like.
Put a small amount of spice on your lips and start rubbing gently in a circular motion. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. And don't forget to moisturize right after.
G's tip: You can use the left-over as a face mask or a skin scrub as well. Exfoliating once a week works better. Do a patch test if you are in doubt of allergy.
My point of view:
The mixture of the three ingredients gives a yummy smell and taste. I love the hot feeling during the first application. It works well on my lippies. Using hocochi is already a part of my beauty routine. And for me this is the easiest and natural way to eliminate the stubborn flaky skin on my lips. Hocochi is pocket friendly for those who has limited budget this is the way to go.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
- Start with a good base.
- Use a concealer to hide your dark circles and blemishes.
- Use a lighter shade to add color all over the lid area and above the socket bone
- Sweep the darker color along the bottom lash line and the outer corners of the eyes.
- Smudge slightly with your fingertips.
- Apply an extra layer of darker shade if you want to have a more intense look.
- Apply a kohl pencil to your lower lash line and finish it with your favorite mascara.
- Using a lipbrush blend the color on your lips and add top it with a little gloss for a perfect pout.
- Give your cheeks a pretty flush of pink or peach for a warm glow.
- For a sexier look divide your hair into two parts. Start from the lower part. Heat the iron and and begin curling your hair in a sliding position. Separate your locks using your fingers and finish it with strong hold hairspray.Finally you are done!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- Apply the first coat. Let it dry for about a seconds.
- Swipe another coat of black polish on your nails and wait until it becomes dry.
- Start drawing the letter C or copy the Chanel logo. Use your desired tool.
- Clean the excess polish around your nails using a swab.
- Finish it with your favorite clear coat.
- Finally you are done and ready to party!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
|Phyto lip shine in Sheer Toffee|
|Rouge de Guerlain in Gwen|
|Rouge d'Armani in rouge 400|
|YSL rouge pur couture in L e Fuschia|
|La Biosthetique belavance sensual lipstick in Mahogany Red|
Saturday, October 16, 2010
- Eat the right food. Try to eat atleast a portion of your desired fruits and vegetables daily. Your skin needs a well-balanced nutrients. By maintaining a balanced diet can help your skin look best.
- Keep well hydrated. Rehydrate your body by drinking plenty of water. The more water you drink the better. One common cause of tired-looking skin is dehydration.
- Give up smoking or never start. Terrible smoking can cause premature aging and yellowing skin.
- Lessen your coffee or tea intake. Too much drinking of coffee and tea contribute dryness of the skin.
- Keep your alcohol intake low. Try to drink moderately.
- Get enough sleep. By maintaining a constant pattern makes your skin looking fresh.
- Do regular exercise.It can increase the blood flow and maintain your skin's elasticity and gives a healthy glow.
- Protect yourself from the sun. Apply much sunscreen. Wear sunglasses, wide brimmed hats/umbrellas or sun clothing designed to block ultraviolet rays.
- Treat yourself gently. Clean, Expoliate, Moisturize. Do not abuse your skin. Choose a mild cleanser. Exfoliate atleast once a week . Find a moisturizer that suits your skintype. Excessive washing depletes the natural oils and makes the skin dry. Give your face a time to breathe.
G's extra tip: I am taking ascorbic acid, biotin, and vitamin E daily . Do not squeeze spots though it is tempting. Just ignore it.
Today was a very hard day. I cooked german food and Wolfy helped me a little bit. A total disaster for today. The kitchen was messy. This was the longest cooking i did for the first time. I'm gonna post soon. That's all for now.
Friday, October 15, 2010
The Joy of Stamping
|I'm gonna make it next next time for my daughter and nieces.|
I'm sure they will be happy falling in line in front of me.
That's all for today.
Wishing you all a great weekend!
Love & kisses,
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I had a minor skin problem two weeks ago due to the cold climate i guess. I ran to the nearest drogerie to look for a good alternative. I wanted to try organic cream . I didn't buy a cream actually instead i grabbed this little bottle after reading the packaging. I went home hurrily, tried it first on my wrist. No allergic reaction occured. So i applied it on my face. It worked out. The outcome was really good. My skin turned back into normal and glowing. My secret? I combine it with chinchunsu.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Are your nails strong and healthy?
Here are simple guidelines to keep your nails looking their best:
- Wash your hands regularly and dry it thoroughly. Keep your nails dry and clean. Bacteria and other microorganism are rapidly growing under your nails.
- Moisturize your hands including nails and cuticles. Our nails need to be moisturize just like our skin does. Before going to bed put a little handcream, lotion or cuticle cream into your nails and massage it gently.
- Do not bite your nails. This habit can make the nails rough and dull.
- File and trim your nails regularly. It is easier if done just after bathing or right after soaking the nails.
- Maintain a healthy and balance diet. Eat food rich in Zinc. It helps the body to build keratin making our nails more stronger.
- Take a biotin supplement. If your nail is prone to chipping taking a tablet or capsule daily helps increase the thickness of the nails.
- Drink plenty of water for a smoother nails.