I don't know what I have done.
Something is wrong
Until now, I've got no updates from the blogs I have been following.
It's bothering me.
I'm trying to fix this problem soon.
So this was my entry last Thursday.
This recipe is easy to prepare.
|Shrimps Wrapped in Noodle|
1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Fresh Red Chili (finely chopped)
Dissolve the brown sugar in a pan over a low flame, then add water, vinegar, soy sauce and chili.
Whisk until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Pat dry the shrimps with a paper towel and marinate with the above ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Wrap each shrimp with egg noodle.
- Heat up a frying pan with oil and deep fry the shrimps until it turn light brown.
- Put the fried shrimps on a paper towel to drain the excess oil
- Serve hot with prepared sauce.