BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hamburg

I went to Hamburg last summer for a weekend trip. There was a big exhibition that time, hotels were fully booked so I spent one night  @ Krupunder Hotel outside Hamburg.
The next day I changed to CPH.
This hotel is just 10 minutes walk to Hauptbahnhof.
I really enjoyed my stay here.
I walk around. I was curious to know the history. This is the city hall. It's very beautiful inside.
Hamburg is a very affluent city.
After sightseeing, I went to this place.
This is a street in Hamburg's St. Pauli called "Reeperbahn". It is the city's red-light district.
 Then I went to Heiligengeistfeld.
 I enjoyed the rides and went back to the hotel.
The following day, I took the "Hafenrundfahrt".
Two hours was not enough for me to see all. 
For me Hamburg is one of the most beautiful city I've seen.
I'll be back again.
Thank you for reading.

24 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

Sure looks like you had a lot of fun! i enjoyed looking at your beautiful pictures:-)

Kim, USA said...

I agree with you this place is beautiful. That is what I like to be in another place walk around and take a lot of photo and most of all try the food or wine? LOL! Thanks for the visit I do appreciate it!
ABC Wednesday

xNTA said...

Oh lovely pics!
Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

Arrianna said...

wow! all of that looks so cool and fun, amazing! :D

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

wooooooooooow!! I've never been in Hamburg!!
kisses :-)

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Blush said...

Hamburg looks lovely I hope you had a nice trip!
I just wanted to say thanks for following my blog :)

Elisa ♥ said...

Haven't been to hamburg before =) but looks nice. it's a lovely hotel where you were staying ^^

devin leiva said...

great shots i love traveling
xo
DOLLMEUP

Yannie said...

Kaingit ka naman.... I also want to visit different places...


Well, someday...

a!k0 said...

Wow what a beautiful city. :D I love cities with history, there's so much to take in. Hamburg is one of those cities I'd love to visit. Glad you enjoy your trip!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Miss Li said...

nice pictures!!
the city looks really lovely *-*

Jena Mae Nacar said...

thanks for following me! like your entries so much..:)

Nene said...

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!
Hi I like your blog and I became your follower. I would be happy if you follow me back. tnx!

cryskay said...

love your photos. hope i can visit one day. xo

Yesha said...

Thank you so much for visiting my site and for leaving some lovin'.

Your post made me miss being in Europe. So beautiful. :)

Angela said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the hotel bed, they are so comfy!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Hamburg looks beautiful :)

THE CHEAP said...

Wow it seems like you had a great trip. You're previous "faces" post was hilarious too.

xx THE CHEAP

Pretzel said...

Whoa! I wanna ride too! Next time take me with you~! Hahaha!I missed you Ginger!

kaizokumousy said...

wow looks like you had so much fun!^_^ I feel like I want to go there too :3

hostel hamburg reeperbahn said...

Nice and creative blog, love and peace is the need of today’s world………

Anonymous said...

Hamburg looks interesting... i just noticed you're from Germany! i loved Munich :D

genny said...

what a tour,worth a visit. happy weekend!

nikkitah said...

sis,nice pictures!i like ur stolen shot where u were walking.parang wala lang.hehehe...astig ung city hall nila ha