I like this logo pretty much. After seeing Heide Montag showing off her posh nails in fashion magazines I wanted to give myself a try just for fun. So today after so many trials and errors, I did my first chanel inspired nails.
How to do it?
All you need is a black, white polish, tip painter, and a top coat. I used my tip painter because it is easier for me to draw a curve than using a dotting pen or toothpick.
Catrice Nail Expert Tip Painter
Lacura Beauty Clear Coat
- Apply the first coat. Let it dry for about a seconds.
- Swipe another coat of black polish on your nails and wait until it becomes dry.
- Start drawing the letter C or copy the Chanel logo. Use your desired tool.
- Clean the excess polish around your nails using a swab.
- Finish it with your favorite clear coat.
- Finally you are done and ready to party!
Wishing you had fun doing this.
Keep your nails pretty and healthy!