BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Posh Nails

I like this logo pretty much. After seeing Heide Montag showing off her posh nails in fashion magazines I wanted to give myself a try just for fun.  So today  after so many trials and errors, I did my first chanel inspired nails.




How to do it?




All you need is a black, white polish, tip painter,  and a top coat. I used my tip painter because it is easier for me to draw a curve than using a dotting pen or toothpick.


I used Rimmel Polish in 800 Black Out
Catrice Nail Expert Tip Painter
Lacura Beauty Clear Coat

  • Apply the first coat. Let it dry for about a seconds.
  • Swipe another coat of black polish on your nails and wait until it becomes dry.
  • Start drawing the letter C or copy the Chanel logo. Use your desired tool.
  • Clean the excess polish around your nails using a swab.
  • Finish it with your favorite clear  coat.
  • Finally you are done and ready to party!




Wishing you had fun doing this.
Keep your nails pretty and healthy!


Love&Kisses
gingerSnap

4 comments:

nailgalore said...

this is so cool:-)
you shd do more nail art:-D
neway if u hv the time, visit my site too:-)

www.nailgalore.my

Kristen said...

hello :))

i cant find a tagboard on yer site .


but then thanks for tagging me ♥

Kim, USA said...

Hehehe I love this style!! I might do this too! It's fun!

Ehmjay Bornales said...

wow. so nice love it :)