I was bored with my outlook. Almost a week i stayed at home. Icy, foggy, frosty outside. This sucks me! To keep my day busy and to surprise hubby I did a total make-over for myself.
G is wearing a woolscarf from Zegna(grabbed from hubby)
Woolskirt from Maxmara
Shoes from Bruno Banani
Bag from Aigner
Earrings from Mizaki
Accesory from Alex Max
For her make-up:
Lancome Absolute Seduction Palette
Lancome Coffret de Maquillage
Alverde Baked Rouge in 09 Copper
P2 pearl Dream Eyeshadow
Pizbuin Sun Lipstick
Loreal True Match Concealer
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
For her Hair:
Vidal Sassoon Curling Iron
You can make the look by your own by choosing your favorite color. I have chosen bronze and purple for a smoky effect look. Here's how to do it?
G's tip: Condition your lips before you start the make over.
- Start with a good base.
- Use a concealer to hide your dark circles and blemishes.
- Use a lighter shade to add color all over the lid area and above the socket bone
- Sweep the darker color along the bottom lash line and the outer corners of the eyes.
- Smudge slightly with your fingertips.
- Apply an extra layer of darker shade if you want to have a more intense look.
- Apply a kohl pencil to your lower lash line and finish it with your favorite mascara.
- Using a lipbrush blend the color on your lips and add top it with a little gloss for a perfect pout.
- Give your cheeks a pretty flush of pink or peach for a warm glow.
- For a sexier look divide your hair into two parts. Start from the lower part. Heat the iron and and begin curling your hair in a sliding position. Separate your locks using your fingers and finish it with strong hold hairspray.Finally you are done!
as I always say stay pretty!