BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nail Update: Essie Colors





How to do it?
  • Clean your nails well and let it dry.
  • Apply the first coat of purple polish followed by the second coat. Let it dry for a minute.
  • Select the right size of nail sticker and place it on the nail tip.
  • Gently press the sticker down and apply top coat to seal.
Note: Essie color lasts for a week.



G's tip: If your nail polish goes gloopy, add a tiny drop of polish remover to thin it down. Keeping it in the fridge is one way to keep your lacquer lasts a little bit longer.

P.S. Don't forget to moisturize your nails right after. Cream helps against dryness and cuticle splitting.


CONCLUSION

The design is simple and elegant. Essie lasts longer than other nail colors. If you are careful enough the color stays more than a week without chipping. This brand is my fourth choice. I give 5/5 for this. For the nail sticker the silvery color looks nice but it's not stable. The sticker pops-up and splits after few days of using it. My rating is 3/5. For moisturizing P2 works for my cuticles very good. I am using this for two months. 5/5 is my rating for this cream. P2 is available around Germany only. 


Have fun pretties!
Til next time...

Love&Kisses
gingerSnap

8 comments:

Brendel said...

So pretty, sis! Looove the color and the tips!

Fivyolen Qiu said...

hm? what ? I dun understand hehe sorry ):
im visiting you here :)

Jais said...

I'm a fan of Essie too! Yay! ^_^

Miss Jayce said...

ooh im interested in the cuticle cream, review maybe? thanks :)

Yannie said...

I love the color combination. it looks good in your hand

CHARRY said...

wow purple and silver! Love it!

Tara Cabullo said...

I love the purple nail polish :)

gingerSnap said...

Thank you for dropping me such nice comment.

@ Ms. Jayce: Sure, I'll post soon..