BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Love Austria

I can say this is the most amazing place I have seen. I really enjoyed my four day stay in Dornbirn.  The photo below was taken while we were on the top of the mountain overlooking Switzerland. We went cable riding to see the beautiful view. It was foggy afternoon pic, bit blurry. So let's begin...

This is Swiss. If you are on the top of the mountain you'll see France, Germany and Switzerland.
Blurred but real awesome!
We were stranded here for an hour because of hails.




I had fun here inside the cable car. Blitzing outside because of the storm.
Thunderflash scared me but still smiling.
 Moritz took the picture.


Moritz who?
He was my buddy.
 He is the son of my friend.
 His father and Wolfy were not available that time to guide us.
So we did the mountain adventure together.





The next day we went to Ebnit.
Ebnit is only a few miles from Dornbirn,
  an exclusive village in the high mountain.
 There are 100 inhabitants living there with complete amenities.
I had so much fun when I saw many cows with a very big bell hanging on their neck
and produce a klingklang sound.
I love it!


I never thought that such beautiful vill exists.


This is the narrow way going to the falls.



For me it's like a dream.
It's very quiet place.
My stress were gone.
I found serenity in this beautiful place.


Looking tired here. I wore the wrong shoes.


My energy came back while walking on this little bridge and saw  flock of birds and wild animals.



I really wanted to swim but i cannot.
I was not prepared. No BS.



And ooopsss, what i am doing here? :D :D :D
Beautiful and funny memories I will keep forever.


???
:D :D :D

I hope you enjoy this little tour.
My feet were aching here.
Til my next adventure...

Your guide,
gingerSnap

8 comments:

Pretzel said...

You're very adventurous! ^^ and by the way. nice legs. ^^

Unknown said...

nice views!

Anka said...

Nice photos!!

Finder said...

lovely post!!
we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Austria is such a beautiful place. I went to Innsbruck and Salzburg when I was a student and I absolutely loved it. Glad you had a smashing time xxx

Marie said...

Thanks for taking us on a mini trip!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Ellen ♥ said...

wow amazing place. you really love to travel. :) thanks for sharing.

have a nice day!
♥ Ellen

Vonvon said...

I love Austria too! esp Vienna and Salzburg (because I love Mozart!).

Been to Vienna several times, and just love it! :)