BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

STICK-UP: MOONLACE

Nail Style of The Week

Click here.

What is stick up?
It is self-adhesive nail foils.
This is the latest trend now in the USA.
  I've spotted many stars are wearing nail foils in the red carpet.
Wow i am loving it!
It is easy to do and no mess.

with flash

without flash

Here are the simple steps to follow:


Klebpower: 5-7 days
To remove just pull foil off the nails.

G's tip: Always start with a good primer. It protects your nails against yellowing.

I  include also a little review about P2 Cream.
This is requested by Ms. Jayce.


P2 is a german product you can buy only in DM drogerie. They offer affordable and good quality cosmetics. P2 apricot cuticle cream is a rich cream with apricot seed oil to regenerate dry cuticle.This is dermatologically tested. It comes with a cute jar. The cream's color is pink. It looks pastel in the photo. Taken with the other camera.


It has a fruity smell and not greasy which i like very much. It costs 2,95 Euro/15ml. I am using this cream for almost two months. Before I am sighing everytime i see my dry fingers. I used too many products but no good results. Having a ragged cuticles really disturb me  especially when i'm wearing knitted tops, stockings, or pantyhose. The thread sticks on my dry cuticles and begin to run. I hate it when my clothes are destroyed. P2 saves my fingernails. My fingers are smooth and supple now.
I apply the cream before going to bed and after taking a shower. I am enjoying this product right now. I'm very happy for the big improvement it brings. No negatives for this product. (5/5)

Goodbye cuticle splits, hello to healthy fingernails.

Wishing you all a very grateful weekend!

Kisses&Love,
gingerSnap

Click here.

24 comments:

o said...

this one looks great! I have a hard time applying this type of foils, but this one seems very easy!

D said...

wow looks really cool!

www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com

Eve said...

seems to me that you are a very stylish person. ^^

Fivyolen Qiu said...

hey i love the nails!

i wish u could make one for me <3 haha!

gingerSnap said...

Thank you lovelies.
@Olen: Sure, one day who knows we meet in Jakarta. I can make something special for you:)

@Eve: hahaha stimmt!

@D: Thank you D!

@Ms. Beauty Addict: Yes, this is very easy. 10 minutes and you are done..

Carrie said...

Ooh, I would love to have nails like that so that I could play around with nail art....I am a nail biter unfortunately but love what you have done with yours xxx

story song said...

wow ...., artistic. beautiful nails will be more beautiful if you get a touch of artistic tastes. anything as beautiful as nails, if painful pinch. he ... he .., good content.

the solar flare said...

Beautifull post :D i’m new on blogger and if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back! Xoxo www.martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com

Mayet said...

interesting! that would be ideal for someone who's not keen on putting the nail polish like me:)

Lydz said...

really cute nail foil...i like your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Que bonitas!!! me encantan!! Besitos.
http://cheapchichurra.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

it looks pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks amazingg! <3 I can't believe that it's just a peel off :) It look so pro!

Brendel said...

What a nifty beauty item! I haven't seen any nail foils here in Davao City.

Pearl said...

nice nail colors!

Unknown said...

hey girl, thanks for stopping by my blog. I just followed you :)

Ailing said...

I love them! You have such great taste in nail art. I'm so jealous! :3
I hope all is well! :)
xx

Beáta said...

Wow! It's wonderfull! :)

Unknown said...

Wow that nail design looks great!

HeartNhandmade said...

The nails look amazing, i actually saw some at Sephora, but was unsure if i should get them, those ones are nice though!

Marietta
www.boutiqueamelia.com

*MissK* said...

WOW!! They look REALLY REALLY GOOD!! I want some now.. LOL!!


http://misskaddiction.blogspot.com

Yannie said...

wow that's cute. I thought you did it manually

Sharon said...

I am absolutely LOVING those nails!!

nikkitah said...

i love the stick ups!instant mani!hehehe...i haven't seen those here yet.or have i not gone around enough yet?hehehe...is the P2 cuticle really good?I'm using LUSH lemon fluttery now but i don't like the scent that much though.