BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend in Brittany

This is the atlantic ocean.


Where big waves hit the rocks.


and the water splashed on my face.



Too many seagulls, yay i love them...


The wind was very cold.



 I was chilling here.



Thanks to Prof. Schülke.
He brought us in this beautiful and quiet place. 
 So kind of him to explain me everything.
These are the traditional fishing boats. 


 I visited also the oldest church.
Then bought a book to read the whole history.



I picked too many apples.  


and waiting that the crocodile in the pond bites my legs :D


I don't like to go home in this foto..

I wanted to stay bit longer..
But my master said NO.


Til my next journey...

15 comments:

Brendel said...

The place looks so peaceful, sis. You're really living the good life. :-)

a!k0 said...

Oh beautiful pictures and it looks chilly but nice :) you look like you had a great time :D

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great photos. So many beautiful places around there. :-)

D said...

looks lovely!

http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Lovely photos.. I wanna go there and take pictures as well ^__^
~Old churches are really the prettiest..

Yen said...

Wow! Nice pics. Lovely place. :)))

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful ♥

Eyda said...

wow nice place ! :)

Marie said...

Nice photos and picking apples sure looks fun!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

kim said...

wow! really cool photos! thanks for sharing!

Eve said...

Wow! You really went there? I wanna go too! >_<

P o o p e r said...

Wow, it's such a beautiful and peaceful area! You must of felt really refreshed after being there for so long. ^-^

Sara Louise said...

It looks beautiful! Brittany has been on my 'must visit' list for awhile now :-)

Ella said...

nice pics!!


Have a Sugary day!
~~~ www.sugarcoatedkismet.blogspot.com ~~~

MODA GEZGİNİ said...

güzel fotograflar doğal naturel bi blogunuz var beatifull:)thank you