BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Esprit Styling Lipgloss

A glossy review. Let's find out if it's worth to buy or not. I'm gonna review it now for you lovelies.


Esprit claims that  the gloss lasts 6 hours of high-gloss and full-looking lips,
              smooth, and light in texture. It's a high shine moisturizing lipgloss.
It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist certified.
It has 10 color shades to choose from.

 Click here!

What I am thinking about it?

Color: 4/5
This is my first gloss from Esprit cosmetic line.
I've chosen  202 Seductive Rose which is pinkish.
It has very tiny  particles that shimmer when you're facing the light. 
All you  need is to apply more to see the pink color. I like this gloss for candylook.


Smell & Taste: 5/5
It has a mild scent and a little candy taste.


Consistency: 5/5
The gloss isn't sticky, super smooth on the lips.I agree that it lasts 6 hours, but doesn't give a fuller effect, 75% yes.
  One thing I like is the brush applicator wand.
Brush applicator is better than spongy one for hygienic reason.
It's shorter and easier to handle.
The texture is lighter. It doesn't leave a heavy feeling even you put more.
It hydrates the lips as well, no flaking.


Price: 5/5
It's very affordable. It costs 8 Euro only.

My verdict:
I will buy for more but in other color probably in 200 Scenic Rose or 302 Glitter Gold.

Would I recommend this gloss?
Definitely yes!

Has anyone tried this lipgloss before?
How is it?

I't's 11:00 p.m. here. Til my next post..

Have a nice weekend!

13 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

It looks such a beautiful colour and suits your lips so much!

Risa said...

I wonder where to get this line. U look great in it and the color suited ur skin tone perfectly! =D

xx

Saving Capulet said...

oh I love the shade! it looks so sexy at the same time, so elegant and natural on your lips <3

mikenbecca said...

Nice color, I need a new lipgloss!

http://reesemilania.blogspot.com/

Tracy D said...

They have some beautiful colors, I don't know that a gloss has ever truly lasted 6 hours on me!

Cinnabunnie said...

i didn't know esprit had a makeup line. thanks for sharing! your review is so through and lovely!

Pammy said...

Such a pretty color especially on your lips. :)

Ellen ♥ said...

Pretty light pink :)


ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Kasia W. said...

nice color!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

cocoabee said...

i had no idea they made lipglosses! the packaging is real cute (:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Hey!

I've been looking for color for my lips that actually lasts for hours! When you mentioned that it lasts for at least 6 hours I was a bit skeptical until you gave your own review, in which I'm very happy with :]

I'll go check these out!

-Abby

Anonymous said...

we have esprit stores in the philippines but i dont think they carry cosmetics. might go check next time i visit :) thanks for the review!

jezmacmania said...

oh wow i didnt even know esprit made glosses! how fun!