BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Manic Monday

It's been quite awhile that I don't make nail art.
So yesterday night, I did something different to my nails.
This is not easy to do.
 Painting my left hand was the hardest part.
It took more than one hour for me to finish both hands.

 

I used Rimmel black polish, Rival de Loop in sparkling princess, and dotting tool to draw the Z-line.
  This is a one-coat polish. Rimmel has a wider Xpress brush for easy application.
It dries in less than 60 seconds.
Oh, my bumpy! I hope it's not plus because today morning I was craving for something sweet. 


That's all for today.

15 comments:

kim said...

wow! really nice fingernails... now, why can't I do that? lol! i always end up splashing my entire hand with nail polish. must be the pulse, lol!

Anonymous said...

nice polish and the donut looks delicious!

Alex said...

love the nail art great job i wouldnt of been able to do that on both hands!! im so bad at painting my nails...I find awfully messy

Mauro Avalo said...

Que buen blog tenes :^P

mikenbecca said...

cute!!!

http://reesemilania.blogspot.com/

xNTA said...

omg! love it! so you didn't use a stencil? Just freehanded (?) that zigzag line in? It looks wonderful!

Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

Saving Capulet said...

oh great job with the nails, they look lovely and well made <3 and i am now craving for sweet stuff as well ._.

the Charioteer said...

again...nice nailarts!! ^ ^

Ellen ♥ said...

Omg. Can't dare to paint my nails. haha! anyway, I hate your post. I was so amazed with your nail art, until I saw the last photo that makes me want to eat some sweets.. geezz... I just had my lunch and now I am craving for some sweets. XD Must say, i hate you! :D lol jk

Take care! :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Yannie said...

Ganda ng pagkagawa! Believe din ako sa patience mo hirap kaya nyan especially sa left fingers na.

Yoom said...

your nails are super cute! <3!

Cherie said...

very pretty nail art! it's actually quite similar to what i have on my nails now. i love how your nails pop against the pink sweater :)

Fashion Mom said...

these nails are so fun x
www.thefashionmom.com

jezmacmania said...

love your nails!! the design looks really good!

nikkitah said...

nice!i couldnt even draw a really straight line.hehehe...pero nail arts doesnt suit me and i havent tried it yet.sis,anong pastry yan?looks really good!