BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wow Burberry

I'm grateful to have you..
I have got no aches or blisters on my feet
You give me the comfort.
that all i need...



Dear Schal,
Winter is coming soon.
 I really like to grab you right now.
To keep me warm.
 I keep  looking at you everytime i'm passing by.
I can't afford to buy you this time..
coz I still have some priorities. 
I'm saving my money for you..
To get you out of the display.
And be mine...

Love,
gingerSnap





Images: Burberry

8 comments:

D said...

LOVE the shoes!

http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

lovely shoes!:) thanks for following me!

Anonymous said...

hey :)
danke fürs folgen!!
ich werd dir auch folgen, find deinen blog echt süß :)

LG ♥

Sophia Caris said...

Oh I just love shoes that are cute and won't kill your feet! That is just the best!

Lyza said...

I sooo love the red shoes :)

Just visiting. have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

those are adorable!! love love. and no blisters? that is amazing!

Brendel said...

The shoes are so pretty, sis! Just right for the coming holidays!

Flora Tash said...

Hi Ginger,

I love love love the shoes!

Love,

Flora Tash