BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sexy Shapes





 




I am thinking of this yummy ..... Yummy what???? hahaha strawberry..


My neighbor gave this Kurbis to me. It is not edible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, lovelies  I would like to inform you that Ava is hosting her first blog giveaway.
Here are the prizes:


 


This is valid only in the Philippines.
For more details click here.
Goodluck!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the strawberries!

Miss Li said...

>_< omg~~ hehehehe!

nomnom strawberry~ i want to eat some fruits now xD

too bad i dont live in philippines x]

Sylvia said...

Haha the strawberry!

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow lolol! the strawberry is pretty cute xD

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Hi :) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. Best of luck to you!

XOXO

Michelle
www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Mayet said...

gusto ko rin yung strawberry!!;)

ILoveChocolateee! said...

whoa.. what a weirdly shaped strawberry

endenchanted said...

zapraszam na mojego nowego bloga !!!!
http://paralleele.blogspot.com/

Pretzel said...

OOOOooh!!! Strawberries! haven't eaten those in a while! HEHE!
I joined the blog givfe away. ♥ ♫

Unknown said...

the kurbis looks interesting!:)

Beatrice said...

Love this blog- its wonderful! I absolutely adore the photos as well. Such an inspiration to me. Always put me in a good mood! Do keep on posting!

Please please follow my blog and let me know what you think, can't wait to hear from you!!

kisses x

http://roses-are-blue.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Hahhaha I love the strawberry!!!

Elisa ♥ said...

omg lolll =P that strawberry xD

aki! said...

The strawberry makes me think dirty thoughts. >.<

bbtoo said...

very nice