BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Backlogs

Tagged by A2NLOV4U. Thanks!

1. Why did you create this blog?
Just a part of my hobby.


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
It depends. If the blog is interesting  and the author treat me nice then I follow.


3. Favorite makeup brand?
I love Lancome, Guerlain and Dr. Hauschka


4. Favorite clothing brand?
A lot but I love Missoni.


5. Your indispensable makeup product:
Lipgloss

6. Your favorite color:
White

7. Your Perfume:
I've got three at this moment Boss, Kenzo, Lacoste.


8. Your favorite film:
Pretty Woman. I watched this film many many times.


9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Jamaica one day. If I win in lottery.


10. Make the last question yourself and answer:
Your favorite music and singer:
Santana- It reminds me of my dog named Pax. Pax dance with me everytime I play the music on.

Now it is my turn to tag other lovelies.




Also thanks to Miss C and Tezza for giving me this award. Sorry for the delay. I was pretty much busy last month.
And now I would like to pass this award to:


To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

7 Facts About Me
  1. I am half normal half crazy woman.
  2. I smoke slim panetelas sometimes hihi.
  3. I love buying different sort of chocolates but I never eat it.
  4. I am strict in time. 
  5. I love eating ice candy haha.
  6. I love talking to nice people.
  7. I am a devil sometimes.

Ladies, now it's your turn to tag them. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Fivyolen Qiu said...

hi! just updated. i hope you look around =)

xoxo.
long time no talk . how're ya? :)

Fifi said...

Which Kenzo perfume do you have? I got Flower and it's my current favorite for daytime wear :)
Thanks for thinking of me. I'll do the tag :)

sweetkuromi said...

hi there,great to meet u!
it's so sweet of u following my blog, i hope u will enjoy the blog n youtube channel i've got! and yes happy new yr =) hope to hear from u soon!

Mayet said...

santana!! he's one of my fave to--Maria, Maria!!

Yen said...

Salamat sa award sis! I'll be sure to pass it to someone else. :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

congrats with the awesome awards!:)

Join my give away!: http://artsyfartsyava.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-ever-give-away.html

Ellen said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! :)

Thank you for the award. I'll share these to other awesome bloggers. :)

Have a nice day!

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Silkybow said...

Nice post and it's cool how you're german! :) hehe

Pretzel said...

Thanks for the award ginger! I'll create a new post na sa blog ko. Thanks for passign it to me! ♥

Kathleen said...

aw thanks lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours too :). and def congrats on the versatile blogger award! def deserve it! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Amelia Amuso said...

Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to reading your posts! (:

Amelia.

kaizokumousy said...

congrats!!!^_^ You deserve them!:D

Daniella said...

Nice post it's really nice to get to know something about you!!! and thank you for stopping by, seems like you have a very cute blog. would you like to follow each other?? :D