BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spiced Bronze

After a month of nail rest, I am spicing my nails back again.
Letting my nails to breath is best to keep it healthy and strong.
So today for painting I have used my favorite carame from Catrice.
Temporarily I am using my dotting tool doing the tip. It's easier for me than to use a brush.
I cannot do stamping coz I gave my stamper away during my vacation in the Philippines.
I must buy a new one. So here's my latest mani.



Let me know what you think about this design.
I am happy to read feedbacks.
I hope you have a lovely day!

Kisses&Love,
G














16 comments:

EINz said...

luv it! its simple but catchy...

Karla Michelle said...

Hi!! your mani is so cute!! I haven't tried having something like a gold tip, but now I think I should.. :)

Angélique said...

Nice!

Pearls&Politics said...

WOW! I absolutely adore the nail color(s) and design!! So good-- great job! :)

Diary of a Short Girl said...

I love your nails, they're really cute!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

lyzacruz88 said...

cute nails...have great day :)

sabrys said...

cute ^^

Ellen said...

looks like french tip. cute ng dots :)

cherie said...

such a pretty color combination :) the pink and the orange combo is just delightful :)

Under the Spell said...

cute! I like the bronzey tips :)

Penelope said...

Love the cute nails! Thanks so much for the tag! Will do it soon x

Mom Daughter Style said...

i think it's super cute.

thanks for the follow. i followed you back.

Mom Daughter Style said...

btw, do you mind if we exchange links in our blogroll?

MakeupSparkle said...

Wow! So gorgoues! Im going to have to do this on my nails! Thanks for the comment of my blog :) I followed you... follow back??

Najmah Capal said...

honestly..your nails are pretty! :)

Abby said...

They're cute! Makes me want to get creative with my nails they're looking very boring these days! xx