BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spiced Bronze

After a month of nail rest, I am spicing my nails back again.
Letting my nails to breath is best to keep it healthy and strong.
So today for painting I have used my favorite carame from Catrice.
Temporarily I am using my dotting tool doing the tip. It's easier for me than to use a brush.
I cannot do stamping coz I gave my stamper away during my vacation in the Philippines.
I must buy a new one. So here's my latest mani.



Let me know what you think about this design.
I am happy to read feedbacks.
I hope you have a lovely day!

Kisses&Love,
G














16 comments:

EINz said...

luv it! its simple but catchy...

Karla Michelle said...

Hi!! your mani is so cute!! I haven't tried having something like a gold tip, but now I think I should.. :)

Angélique said...

Nice!

Pearls & Politics said...

WOW! I absolutely adore the nail color(s) and design!! So good-- great job! :)

The Short Girl said...

I love your nails, they're really cute!!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

lyzacruz88 said...

cute nails...have great day :)

sabrys said...

cute ^^

Ellen said...

looks like french tip. cute ng dots :)

Cherie said...

such a pretty color combination :) the pink and the orange combo is just delightful :)

Stephanie Harrison said...

cute! I like the bronzey tips :)

Penelope said...

Love the cute nails! Thanks so much for the tag! Will do it soon x

Mom Daughter Style said...

i think it's super cute.

thanks for the follow. i followed you back.

Mom Daughter Style said...

btw, do you mind if we exchange links in our blogroll?

a said...

Wow! So gorgoues! Im going to have to do this on my nails! Thanks for the comment of my blog :) I followed you... follow back??

n said...

honestly..your nails are pretty! :)

Abby @ Un-observed.blogspot.co.uk said...

They're cute! Makes me want to get creative with my nails they're looking very boring these days! xx