BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lunchbreak

Hello lovelies,
I don't know what I have done.
Something is wrong
Until now, I've got no updates from the blogs I have been following.
It's  bothering me.
I'm trying to fix this problem soon.
So this was my entry last Thursday.
This recipe is easy to prepare.
Shrimps Wrapped in Noodle
Ingredients:
12 Shrimps (shelled and deveined but leave the tail shells in tact)
Chinese Egg Noodle
Marinate:
1 Small ginger (peeled & pounded)
1/8 teaspoon salt, sugar, lime juice, corn starch
Sesame Oil
A dash of white pepper
Eggwhite (lightly whisked for sealing purposes)
Sauce:
1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce 
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Fresh Red Chili (finely chopped) 
Water 

  To make sauce:

Dissolve the brown sugar in a pan over a low flame, then add water, vinegar, soy sauce and chili.
Whisk until all ingredients are well-blended.

Preparation:
  • Pat dry the shrimps with a paper towel and marinate with the above ingredients for 20 minutes.
  • Wrap each shrimp with egg noodle.
  • Heat up a frying pan with oil and deep fry the shrimps until it turn light brown. 
  • Put the fried shrimps on a paper towel to drain the excess oil
  • Serve hot with prepared sauce.
Enjoy!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

looks yummY!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

its looks so good hungry now!

thanks for commenting doll.

i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check?

xo model from holland.

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.

De Vero said...

Waw it looks so great!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Marie said...

This looks delicious and cute!Thanks for sharing the recipe.:D

Try to check your comments and delete the spam ones. It might help your dashboard problems.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

maggeygrace said...

YUM! I'm getting so hungry right now... nom nom nom! I may have to get up and find something to munch on now ;)

aki! said...

Did you change the url for your blog? That messes things up sometimes. Hope you figure it out.

Fash Boulevard said...

love. looks so good. thanks for sharing.

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

It looks delicious :) I am so going to follow your blog.

Kumi said...

Looks super delish :D

Unknown said...

wow..look so yummy :D

Agnieszka K said...

mniami!!;D

Noortje said...

oeh that looks delicious! wish i had that for lunch every dayy <3
xo

Ellen ♥ said...

Wow! shrimp! I miss eating one. :) bawal eh. :( 3 years ago. :D

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

oh it looks delicious!
will love to try it!

Sara said...

Looks so tasty :) I think I am gonna go eat now :)

Pretzel said...

Too bad... I'm allergic to shrimps. TT_TT
Dropping by to say hello to my dear friend Ginger!~ ♥

Julia Harris said...

oh my goodness! I tried this recipe and literally I think I could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner every single day of the week! DELICIOUS! THank you so much! Love Love Love!!! your blog is so awesome! follow my blog!? http://jellybutton100.blogspot.com

Mayet said...

sarap, favorite ko pa naman shrimps!

Maria said...

it looks so delicious :-)

Anonymous said...

this looks soooo good @.@

Brendel said...

OMG...I'm salivating by just looking at this pic.

Where did you learn to cook so well? And you're so good at styling, too.