BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busyness

Hi, I am back :)
 The last couple of weeks have been very busy.

Yoga-Pilates
Packing things..

Preparing for the next one.
It will be short but better than nothing.
This is soon  :)
 Off again for another couple of days.

Weekend Activities:

at the park people watching;) Der Frühling ist schon da..

at home eating

flavored cheeses

crispy crepes
Sunday's best..
I cooked Fried Pangus Fillet in Dill Sauce.

dessert
After lunch
I did writing, just like mini slum-note. I was tagged by Ellen. Thanks (:
Here's my pencraft..
Ladies, here's the tag:
1. What's your name? Your blogger name?
2. What is your blog URL?
3.Write: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote:
5. Favorite song:
6. Favorite band or singers:
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 people: 
Write it on a piece of paper and enjoy! 
Pretzel
Thanks Syida
I'm in love with the song- Through the years...

Happy Sunday!

18 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Thanks for tagging me! :)

I love your paper.

Hazel said...

aww yummy food ;D and you got a neat handwriting ;)

Jendee said...

your Sunday's best looks yummy!! hihi. love the dessert too!~

Unknown said...

cuuuteee :D

mikenbecca said...

Hun, thanks for tagging me, I will do it as soon as I can because the other day, I accidentally cut my right point finger, so it's gonna be hard for me to write. Hopefully it will heal faster.

p.s. As I'm typing this, I'm using my middle finger lol...Ugh it sucks!!! Next time, I need to be careful.

MsRinz said...

how cute!! Love the dish!!

Michelle said...

Hey friend! How are you?
I have three awards for you on my blog, I hope you like :)

Kisses xoxoX

✗✗ said...

Congrats on the award!! Your handwriting is so pretty! Your post reminds me that I need to get back into Yoga, it's so relaxing! Great Post!

Michelle said...

I WANT THE CHOCOLATES! <3

Marley said...

Mmm... I love ferrero rocher! and I just started yoga :) Have a lovely week!

Earth said...

love that! PILATES, I mean.. hehe..

Mangrove said...

Ginger, you're making me drool here. >_< BTW, thanks for tagging me. ♥
Will post it on my blog. ♫

DinaXYYan said...

I want to try yoga-pilates too! Love chocolate :D

Saving Capulet said...

hoho! you've been really busy!! the fillet looks soo good ;A; and thank you for the award, I am a little scared cause I've terrible handwriting xD

Marie said...

Flavored cheeses - Yum!:D

Congratulations on your award, yay!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Maggy Vaugeois said...

the cubes are made in quebec :) those cheese :p
the real name is La Vache Qui rit :P ahah :B

Ellen ♥ said...

Enge, chocolates :)

Cute handwriting. Yung letter G may sungay :D ang kulit. :D

Villa Bisono said...

Great blog...Now following you, hope you can stop by new blog and follow.
xoxo from NYC,

Maurenice
www.villa-bisono.com
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com