Our oustide appearance reflects our inner health. A clear skin is a healthy skin. Having a healthy, younger looking skin is a dream of all of us. Here are some tips that will help on your way to a beautiful skin.
- Eat the right food. Try to eat atleast a portion of your desired fruits and vegetables daily. Your skin needs a well-balanced nutrients. By maintaining a balanced diet can help your skin look best.
- Keep well hydrated. Rehydrate your body by drinking plenty of water. The more water you drink the better. One common cause of tired-looking skin is dehydration.
- Give up smoking or never start. Terrible smoking can cause premature aging and yellowing skin.
- Lessen your coffee or tea intake. Too much drinking of coffee and tea contribute dryness of the skin.
- Keep your alcohol intake low. Try to drink moderately.
- Get enough sleep. By maintaining a constant pattern makes your skin looking fresh.
- Do regular exercise.It can increase the blood flow and maintain your skin's elasticity and gives a healthy glow.
- Protect yourself from the sun. Apply much sunscreen. Wear sunglasses, wide brimmed hats/umbrellas or sun clothing designed to block ultraviolet rays.
- Treat yourself gently. Clean, Expoliate, Moisturize. Do not abuse your skin. Choose a mild cleanser. Exfoliate atleast once a week . Find a moisturizer that suits your skintype. Excessive washing depletes the natural oils and makes the skin dry. Give your face a time to breathe.
G's extra tip: I am taking ascorbic acid, biotin, and vitamin E daily . Do not squeeze spots though it is tempting. Just ignore it.
Today was a very hard day. I cooked german food and Wolfy helped me a little bit. A total disaster for today. The kitchen was messy. This was the longest cooking i did for the first time. I'm gonna post soon. That's all for now.
Stay always healthy!