BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fresh in Bloom


The Joy of Stamping






What i used?

Catrice Nail Expert Smoothing Base Coat 
Catrice Nail Expert Painter
P2 Nail Art Topcoat
P2 Color Victim Nail Polish in 130 Passion
Rival de Loop Young Express Color no.14 Sparkling Princess
Basic nail Art Pen
Konad Schablone m57




How i did?

First, i cleaned my nails. Then i started applying the base coat. I let it dry for a seconds. I put a little tip painter on my konad plate  scraping the area, and stamped it on my nails, repeating until all my nails were done and tipped it with a sparkling polish. Using my pen  i made small dots in the middle of the flowers and topped it with top coat for an ultra shiny, clean finished look.


Note: If you do not have a Konad plate you can draw a flower by using a toothpick or a pen. Just be creative.



I'm gonna make it next next time for my daughter and nieces.
I'm sure they will be happy falling in line in front of me.
That's all for today.
Wishing you all a great weekend!

Love & kisses,
gingerSnap  



0 comments: