This is a very old clip of mine. I cannot remember where i got, from old magazines maybe. I found it while sorting my things this morning. I would like to share it with you.
Here are some tips:
- Laugh and fun. Don't be gloomy.
- Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy and wise.
- Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
- Keep learning, reading and socializing-an alert and active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
- Keep working, doing somethingyou like. Don't retire it slows down your body.
- Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
- Too many pills ruin your body, take what just you need.
- Constantly alternating between weight gain and loss is bad.
- Exercise, quit smoking or lessen if you cannot quit and eat less fatty foods.
Have a pleasant day!