BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to stay young?

This is a very old  clip of mine. I cannot remember where i got, from old magazines maybe. I found it while sorting my things this morning. I would like to share it with you.
Here are some tips:

  • Laugh and fun. Don't be gloomy.
  • Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
  • Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy and wise.
  • Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
  • Keep learning, reading and socializing-an alert and active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
  • Keep working, doing somethingyou like. Don't retire it slows down your body.
  • Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
  • Too many pills ruin your body, take what just you need.
  • Constantly alternating between weight gain and loss is bad.
  • Exercise, quit smoking or lessen if you cannot quit and eat less fatty foods.
  • Get on with your life and enjoy it!
Don't you know that

Do you know him?
If not, his name is Hägar
He is one of my horrible drug.
It relaxes my mind when i'm under stress.


Source: Langwelle





I hope you like this entry.
Have a pleasant day!

Enjoy life!
gingerSnap

17 comments:

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

Good advices!! we are young and we have to have fun but we should pay attention for things that could be unsane for ourserlves!

great blog, if you want visit mine :-)
I follow you and I hope you'll follow me back

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

always smile!

Claire said...

oh love those advice! will keep them in mid :)

Mayet said...

great advice!

Unknown said...

Buenos consejos!!! pero lo de levantarse pronto de la cama me cuesta mucho. Besos
http://cheapchichurra.blogspot.com/

Pearl said...

I love this post! enjoyed it:-) thanks for sharing.

Frances said...

aw tks for sharing :D it made me smile ^__^

Donna said...

great tips! i definitely need to get more sleep :S

Tezza said...

omg i love hagar, he's hilarious hahaha

i just gave you an award on my blog and thought i'd let you know :)
<3

NARDtheNERD said...

good advices.
love it.
:))

Natasha in Oz said...

Good advice. I am a firm believer in finding something positive in everything.

Great post!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Emmaleigh said...

I liked this entry. ;)

And this is my favourite tip: Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.

Indeed.

HeartNhandmade said...

Great post! this is very true!!

De Vero said...

Great post and good advices! Sometimes we are not so aware of what a great life we have and just go in a bad circle...

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Mireia Jade said...

loved this post! good advices!
xx

Liasbubblebath said...

I love these pics!

DeliasBeautyBlog said...

Lovely post :))
Love it!