BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Travel Essentials

Hello pretties,
These are the things you'll find in my pouch when I'm on travel.


1. Lancome Glamour On The Go Palette
This is a limited edition travel retail make-up palette in a slim-line white case with a strap handle,
shaped like luggage label.
It features a detachable cherub charm with a baby pink set.



Inside the palette comprise two color fever shine solid lipcolors,
a blush subtil powder blusher,
 four color design powder eyeshadows,
applicator & a mirror.


2. Manhattan Khol Kajal Eyeliner 106N
It is waterproof. It won't give you such Panda eyes.

3. Lancome Juicy Tubes
This is ultra shiny. My juice in Peche.

4. ETRO Barrette
One of my luxus haves.
I bought this in Milan. It is handmade and the quality is excellent.

5. Lancome Hypnose Mascara
One of the best. It sexifies my lashes without clumpies.

6. Pizbuin Sun Lipstick 20
For outdoor activities.
I use it before sun exposure.

7. Blistex
Saves me when i have dry lips or sore.

8. Mizaki Pearl
It is good to be prepared all time.
 We have unexpected invitation for lunch or dinner sometimes.
It is nice to look simple & elegant.

9. Calvin Klein Powder
For a quick touch-up.

10. Lipcote
This is my lipstick sealer.
It keeps my lips luscious and kissable all day long.


11. My little i
For a fresher breath.


12. Hairgrip
For an instant hairdo to hold my hair in place.
When I am having a bad hair day.
I just cross two bobby pins and done!

What about you?
Do you have favorite beauty essentials?
Share it with us..


20 comments:

Pammy said...

The palette looks super pretty! :P

Anonymous said...

danke :)♥
ja ich hoffe das ich diese nacht besser schlafe. zum glück habe ich morgen frei und kann zur not einfach liegen bleiben!

Unknown said...

Hello!
I have enjoyed yout post about travel essenctials.
I am particularly in love with that Lancome palette!
Great blog, darling,
XOXO
Catanya

Karen said...

Hi,

I'm your new follower and I'm ashame to say that I only carry a lip gloss and maybe a hand lotion and that's it! =S

I like your blog!

Kisses!

Unknown said...

Love the colors of the palette!

P.S. Check out my giveaway for a Harajuku Lovers brush case!
Rinny's 100+ Subscribers Giveaway

Ellen ♥ said...

aawww... love the color palette. :D and Hello kitty was there too. :D haha!

Amanda T said...

a girl can never have too many bobby pins! we lose them too easily!

gingerSnap said...

hello I am back...
@Pammy:thanks, yes it is very pretty.
@ Sonja: Bitte..
@Catanya: I'm happy that you enjoy reading.
@Tendencia propia:There's no reason to be ashame.I use lotion once a year:( But i think i must do it if not i have a very dry skin due to weather.
@Rinny: Thanks, i will...
@Ellen: I found the kitty in the store.It's a calendar for my daughter and i used it as a background hihi..
@Amanda: Yes it's true that's why i have stocks of kirbies.

Vonvon said...

I haven't seen that Lancome palette before. It's so pretty! Did you get it from Duty Free?

gingerSnap said...

Hello Von, yes i bought it in duty free.It's a limited edition.
Thanks for visiting:).ica

Blonde Caviar said...

Lancome makes the best makeup! Makeup is definitely a travel must!

Marie said...

These are great for travel, especially the Lancome Glamour On The Go Palette!:D

I am your newest follower!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

De Vero said...

I think is a good travel kit you got ;) That lancome palette is god to have on travel :) Thanks for the the tips!

XXXX

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Sara Louise said...

I love my Lancome Juicy Tubes! And can never go anywhere without hair grips! :-)

Anonymous said...

That Lancome palette is so pretty, I really want it :)
Nice post :)

http://www.emmalouisehoworth.blogspot.com

Brendel said...

Very pretty palette,sis. And I'm envious of the coated bobby pins.

Btw, added your site to my blog roll. :-)

Natalie said...

I always bring Aquafor with me when I travel..it's like vaseline but better...you can use it on your lips or dry heels and elbows...a million different ways! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Nadine Natalin said...

I love your palette :)

Timeless Confection said...

I love your site. It's so cool! I can't go anywhere else without my kikay kit-peach balm blusher by etude house, lip & cheek tint also by etude house, eyeshadow by body shop, missha lipstick, berry vanilla scent by bath and body, a pair of make-up brushes, eyeliners, mascara in ziplock. LOL. more power to your cool site. love your nails by the way.

MINAKICHU said...

I love all your stuffs! in fact i wanna have them all! hehe greedy me:-)