BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

TEST: NEE MAKE UP

Nee is a make up line founded by Caracol Italiana Company. The line offers a complete but slim range and easy to deal cosmetics. The shades offered are both classical and trendy.


 These are my good finds  during my holiday in Malta.
 I would like to share a little bit review of these cosmetics.
Let's start with nail enamel. Below you'll see the thin brush.
This enamel is not gloopy, easy to apply.
I bought it for 6 euro.


Here are some product information


Below is the first trial i did. For the white design I used Konad white polish.
I call this design

TATTOOED NAILS


It's very shiny in this photo.
After few days i did the same style but with a choco color to see the difference.


I think the result is not bad. It looks like a real tattoo.
Don't ask me which because my answer is..
I like both.



Honestly I like the design. And i love the shimmering pastel color.
I'm thinking i will do it again in pink and black.
 This is perfect when you wear a black lacey dress,
with a matching lipgloss under:)



I'm a lancome fanatic but when i spotted this inside the pharmacy I didn't take a second thought.
 So far i bought two. I made it sure that i have an extra.
Here are some infos about this gloss:



I paid 13 euro for this gloss.
 Sometimes mid-range glosses are better than the popular one.
I have had a bad experience with the other brand. Just spent 21 euro for nothing.
Nee gloss is a little bit gloopy but once you glide it on your lips it melts and goes smoothly.
 It doesn't leave a jellylike residue on your pout.
I like Nee because it is water resistant.
 You can wear it while swimming.
 The color stays for several hours.
It has a thin brush and this I prefer  than sponge.
 Spongey applicator is in the higher risk of contamination.


Here's the outcome...



 I am wearing...

For my face
 Nivea Beauty Lift Foundation
 Calvin Klein 104 Camel Pressed powder
Lancome Blush Subtil

For my Eyes
Lancome Eyeshadow in 416,605
Rimmel Sexy Curves Full Volume & Curve Mascara

For my Lips&Nails
Nee





Til then...

Kisses&Love,
gingerSnap

19 comments:

Pammy said...

That nail art looks dainty and so feminine. :) And the lippy looks pretty. :)

Jo Woods said...

Love the nails, they look so pretty :) Gorgeous colour lipgloss too xxx

o said...

I never heard of this brand before...
Love the nails!

Unknown said...

The nail look fantastic!!

ThRiSzHa said...

so pretty..

juicekodai said...

i love the nails.. wish i can also do that with my nails..

Natali said...

OMG!! That is just amazing!! I love both colors, but if I have to pick, I think white is cutier. The pink shade is also lovely.

Unknown said...

Love your nails! I bought the Konad kit awhile ago, but I can never get the hang of it. Your stamps came out looking really good! :)

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway for a Harajuku Lovers brush case, check it out if you're interested!
http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2010/10/open-100-subscribers-harajuku-lovers.html

Anonymous said...

The colors look so good!!! Thanks for following :-)

Anonymous said...

Your nails are gorgeous! Love the colors, they're perfect.
I'm following (:


check out my beauty blog
http://beautylessons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello gingerSnap. Thanks so much for the follow! I am following you now too.

Everyone is invited for a chuckle.. lighten your day and do your heart good! Never profane, never risque.

www.funooze.com

Thanks y'all!

nikkitah said...

sis,i like the choco color of your nail tatt.pano yun?hehehe...ang cute ng pagka-pink nya.how many coats?

gingerSnap said...

@Pammy
Jo Woods
Deyinizu
Thriszha
Natali
Efril
Furkie
Thank you guys for the comments.

@Wally: Thanks also..

@Beauty addict: You can find it only in some pharmacies. It is also too new for me. Thanks, thanks..

@Juicekodai: Sweets imamaniped kita one day:).

@Rinny:I will check it soon. Thanks also.

@Nikkitah: Just start with a good primer then i used a stamper. Two coats lang sya. Thank you sis.

Ailing said...

Your tattooed nails look amazing!!!
How did you do them? I want to learn! :0
HAHA! I'm following ;)

gingerSnap said...

@Ms Ailing: Thank you, i used m57 plate and a stamper in doing this:)

Anonymous said...

The pink nail polish is so pretty!

xx The Little Dust Princess

Blonde Caviar said...

love the tattoo nails! especially in white!

check out our online Vintage Boutique
Blondecaviar.com!

Marthie On The Move said...

wow. your nails are so pretty!

http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

Maia said...

gorgeous nails!