BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flower Power

The first thing I saw when I woke-up this morning. A simple thing that really makes my day happy.


There was a story behind. We went to the supermarket to buy foods. I spotted this plant and put inside the cart. When we got home, while checking the receipt I found out "winterleggings" was included, but we never bought winter stuff. I thought the cashier got a mistake.  My husband checked it  and found out that the name of the plant is winterleggings. :D :D :D :D . I couldn't help myself laughing about it.
7 Happiness Tips:

1. Want to be happy? Give a little.
    Want to be happier? Give a lot.
2. Enjoy the simple things.
3. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
4. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies. 
    Your home is your refuge.
5. Cherish your health.
     If it is good, preserve it.
     If it is unstable, improve it.
     If it is beyond what you can improve, ask for help.
6. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
7. Dwell in gratitude ~ moment to moment.

Thanks to Mia Sarrah!
Stay Happy!


16 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww... Sweet post! :)

Nellz said...

i'm fine,thx.
i'm also stressing the school.
much to do and just have no time for me.I hope to finish all the time.
and you? how are you?
kisses.

Nellz said...

you`re very pretty. i like your blog
I follower....you subscribe to my blog. x_x
kisses

Anonymous said...

You make absolute pretty blog.
I follow you,hope you follow me back dear!:)

Kata

http://fashionsweetyroom.blogspot.com/

Tink said...

cute :)

xoxo
Tink

Anonymous said...

You are lovely♥Thanks!It`s visitors below=D

Tracy D said...

I needed these today!

Ellen ♥ said...

Nice to meet you Mr. Winterleggings! :) hahaha! Nice one.

Yannie said...

Hahaha.... watta name!!!...

The flower is pretty...

The tips are also great..

Unknown said...

It is great when little things like a plant can make a person happy like that :=)

A Beer for the Shower said...

Funny name for such a skinny little plant. Pretty though.

derek said...

this post is precious! i love it!

Wise Rabbit Says said...

such a nice post !
that picture is so pretty !
i would love if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think
Ashley
http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

Toni Tralala said...

I say amen to all these things! :) Sometimes, I laugh so hard that I emit no sound anymore. lol.

You should teach me how to speak German! I've always wanted to learn! I can only say 3 nonsense sentences! :))

Michelle said...

I gave you an award!

Chi said...

Winterleggins :D Just crazy :)