BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Essentials

Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara

  • Dermatologically and opthalmologically tested.
  • Free of synthetic preservative and scents.
  • It gives the lashes enough coverage.
  • Not waterproof expect it does run. Avoid rubbing your eyes.
  • Easy to remove.
  • Non-irritating mascara.
Gloss Rose Exclusif de Bourjois


A transparent lipgloss that self-adjusts into a unique bright pink when applied to the lips.
  • From a clear gloss to a vibrant pink.
  • Color changes  according to the ph level of your lips in just few minutes.
  • Contains vitamin E & C.
  • Color stays quite longer and leaves a nice pink tint.

Palladio Natural Rice Powder

  • It's an oil-absorbing powder.
  • highlighter
  • makeup setter
  • not tested on animals
  • non-comedogenic
RDL Young Lipstick 

Red Earth
P2 Glamourazzi Lip Pencil

050 Strictly Illegal
  • Chubby stick in trendy metallic color.
  • It contains  ximenia oil.
  • glitter lipstick.
MF-Max Effect Nail Polish

Diva Coral
  • Mini-sized bottle.
  •  Pretty coral shade.
  • Chip resistant.
  • Quite thick but not gloopy.
  • It takes 5 minutes to dry out.
    Le Gloss Gourmand Berange Paris


    Delicious raspberry flavored gloss with a sparkling texture.
    • Candy gloss
    • Super shiny
    Kerastase 


    A complete nutrition shampoo for dry and sensitized hair.
    • Makes my hair soft & supple.
    • It smells so good.
    • Never tested on animals.
    Weleda Face Cream


    • A good moisturizer for a delicate facial skin.
    • It's a baby cream, but I use it too.
    That's all for now.
    Happy Easter!

      18 comments:

      Pretzel said...

      nice stuff you got there G! ♥ ♫

      Unknown said...

      good review :D

      lucy and sarah said...

      Very pretty!

      ivy's closet said...

      Love to find that in my Easter Basket!!!

      molly said...

      So nice. Great things.

      Lux and Stan said...

      Wow, so many cool things. Great blog!

      Saving Capulet said...

      happy easter! and love that shade of nail polish! <3

      Brendel said...

      The Burjois self-adjusting lipgloss sounds cool! And the rice powder, too.

      Makeup and Mutts said...

      The lipstick so pretty!

      Katherine said...

      I love Dr. H as I try to use natural products - thank you for posting this review!

      Dee O. said...

      i love that coral nail polish!

      That GOOD GOOD Blog

      Yannie said...

      Good list... I'm not into that stuff, but I realized lately that I need it too. Just a little amount for me to improve my pale looking. hehehe...


      Have you heard about BB cream?

      Angela said...

      I really want to give that Bourjois gloss a try! I love the idea.

      Melly said...

      I like the nailpolish. :)
      Do you like follow each other? I´d glad. Have a nice day. :)

      Aizel Macaldo said...

      Basically, it's all about looking natural.. I used Palladio Rice Powder before and the product is nice.. It doesn't give me break-outs.. =)


      -Thanks for sharing your spring essentials.. =)

      Coralie said...

      Pretty lipstick
      I like your blog !
      If you like french fashion, you should check out mine, and maybe follow me if you like it :)


      xx


      www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

      ✗✗ said...

      I love the first lip gloss! Gorgeous. I love Kerastase hair products. They are amazing for the hair!

      x said...

      baby cream rocks! :D