BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling Grateful...

Lovelies, just want to thank all of you for the comments.
I'm bit sad  because I can't hit you back. 
Just arrived home lastnight and I must go back to Frankfurt today.
Tomorrow I will be outside the country.
Catch you all when I come back next week.



These awards are from Michelle.

 
Another award given by Emz.
Thank you very much dolls!
 Click, click the highlights to know the two beautiful ladies.
Have a pleasant day!
g2g now...
Kisses...


13 comments:

✗✗ said...

Congrats on the awards!!

KatXoXo said...

Congrats!!
KatXoXo

Shirley said...

congratz on the award!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Aya said...

Lots of awards! Yey :D

Unknown said...

congratulazioni :D

Makeup and Mutts said...

That's okay, you're welcome! :)

Miriam said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Kisses,

http://clubdemoda.blogspot.com/

ivy's closet said...

How sweet!

lucy and sarah said...

Great awards!

Marie said...

Congratulations on your awards!:D

I hope you had a lovely weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Brendel said...

Good luck on your travels, sissy. And hubby, too.

Take care and don't forget the beauty rest!

Hugs! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea for this post. I've been feeling EXTRA grateful lately.

*off topic* I need to put a translater bar on my blog. Smart idea. Followed your blog, stop by Alee's Perspective sometime & say whats up.

aki! said...

I just wanted to let you know that I completed your handwriting tag!

And I think blogger ate my last comment.