BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Travel & Fun

Hi bellas, getting back on track again.
Many many thanks for all the messages and to my new followers. 
I'm lacking of post,  as busy as a bee. Sorry!
What keeps me busy?

Friday
I went to Frankfurt and spent one night there.


had a good dinner at lebanese restaurant.

appetizer
food and service was great! (4/5) my ratings
Saturday morning..
My flight to Sicily, had stop-over at Milan-Linate Airport and then flew to Palermo.
From Palermo, we drove two hours going to Enna.
Enna is a very historical, highest town of Sicily 948 meters above sea level.

Foto taken two years ago. The weather was not good when we arrived Enna. No chance to take new pics.
Saturday evening
had awesome dinner with friends @ Arizona . 


Sunday..

Cold Sunday morning. Just stayed in my room.
I had summer clothes only. 
So my sidekick ran to UCB to buy a new jacket for me.
Sunday afternoon..
And here's he most exciting part. Our friends picked us up and brought us to fashion village.
It has many shops but no Missoni and Tods :( but I've got some nice stuff from Armani:)


Then after shopping had dinner again at the same restaurant.
And dropped us afterwards back to the hotel.
 It was hard to drive due to bad weather.

shadows

Monday morning..
Time to thank and say goodbye to our Enna friends.
We had to visit also some friends in other province.
On the way to Caltanisetta, we did a quick stopped at Piazza Armerina.


It is located on the western edge of the old Val di Noto, between the plains of Gela and the Erei mountains, the mountain chain of Sicily. It's famous of its beautiful mosaics.

and a lot more...
We arrived in Caltanisetta before lunchtime.


We were waiting for them to pick us up and guide us to San Michele hotel.
But before that we had a welcome drinks together.

Nice view!

It's me looking haggard here...
walking around... 
Then had a snack. I love sicilian sweets!
from Marco..

dinner time...
 
I missed the first main course(pasta) here didn't take a snap.

second main course


Monday morning....
The hardest part- to say goodbye to all of them.
We will see you guys next year! 
Bye,bye...
Thanks for stopping by!
Goodnight;)
Kisses..


15 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That all looks lovely!

Fash Boulevard said...

so much fun. love this. thanks for another great post. swing by to see 3 new post today including the latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

Looks like you had a blast on all your travels. Thanks for sharing the photos with us :)

Fifi said...

Ahhh Italy! How beautiful. And all the foods look delish!

Ellen said...

Great photos!

nisa said...

thank u for ur comment sweetie :)
the foods look yummy

i'll follow ur blog ^^

January2601 said...

Wow! Nice post and pictures! I totally wanna go there some day. ^^

NonSoloMakeUp! said...

very nice photos!
I just followed your blog, if you want you can enjoy in my blog!
http://chepassionemakeupmania.blogspot.com/

Rosevioletsem said...

yummy food! thank you for commenting love, xoxo

aki! said...

Just wanted to let you know I completed your handwriting tag! Check it out!

Siboney2046 said...

A surprise for you in my blog!
http://diariodiunexstacanovista.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

OMG those prawns look so delicious. I'm drooling right now haha. I am so envious of all your traveling. I really need to start saving up for my own adventures! :)

Also, I noticed that you've been following me on Google for some time and I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about the giveaway I'm hosting. I'd really love for you to enter and I'd hate to see you lose the opportunity. Click here for more information!

Take care,
Shirley

Brendel said...

Gorgeous places and yummy food. You're living the life, sissy!

And those sweets just made me very hungry. Rawr!

Jasmin said...

Oh wow the food looks so yummy and it looks and sounds like you had such a lovely trip! x

helen turnbull said...

Great shots - the food looks so delicious. Lovely outfit too :).

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com