BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

How to Fake Fuller Lips?

 All we  need is just  a little color and shine for a bigger-looking kisser.

The Technique
Source: Cosmopolitan Magazine/USA


Define the outline of your lips with a pencil that matches your natural lip color exactly.
Avoid using a darker shade since it can look like an obvious line around lips.
Blend in the edges with a lip brush.


Apply a pinky beige lipstick.
One with a high-shine finish will reflect light, making your mouth appear fuller.


For pop, add a touch of shimmery white or pale gold eye shadow to the center of lips.


Top with a thin layer of gloss, but avoid the corners, where it can cause lipstick to spread.


Highlight the curve of your upper lip with a pearly rose eye shadow. Trace it along your cupid's bow with a slightly wet lip-liner brush for a pouty effect.
Here's the outcome...

Add caption

Absolue Seduction Palette de Maquillage



Thanks for stopping by and reading. I hope you like this post. Do not hesitate to drop me a line. 
Happy Happy Weekend!

Kisses&Love,
gingerSnap

35 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow! Looks effective! Great post! :D

Devon said...

You have some awesome tips - thanks for posting! Awesome blog you have x

Horuss said...

nice

Tracy@mybestbeautybuys said...

So pretty, great tips!

Fernroro said...

great tip! :)
i love lancome~ xD

Saving Capulet said...

you're beautiful! Usually I would cheat my lips to appear small but this is really helpful for those aiming for a sultry look! great job!

Ellen said...

Naks! Kissable lips :)

Jen W said...

loving the diagrams!

Pretty lip look as well :)

aki! said...

Wow. That does look really effective. Thanks for sharing!

hellomissa said...

You've won a lovely award from me <333

http://hellomissa.blogspot.com/2011/01/please-wear-underwear-thank-you.html#comments

Keep me posted on your amazing blogs!
^___^

TheWildChild said...

:D
lovin' your ideas and thank you for sharing :))))
very interesting blog you have.
muuahhhh
big huge hugs xoxo

abby | ybba said...

oh my gosh! and then you should do what the models do... they slightly pucker their lips!

this is such a cute tutorial though! i've been wanting sexy lips for a while now. hahaha.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Whenever I want to highlight my rosy lips from the rest of my face, I just grow a beard. Very isolating, and insulating:)

Aint That Pretty... said...

great post! I love highlighting my cupids bow with eyeshadow too :D xoxo

mav said...

Hello beautiful! You're my awardee for the Versatile Blogger. Its on my blog http://mymisbehavedworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

Kat said...

great post! thanks for the tips!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Toni Tralala said...

This makes your lips look so plump! :)

Come over and join my international giveaway. <3

Pretzel Gurl said...

nice lips ginger! BTW, I'll be changing my domain next week. haha. ♫

Reese Milania said...

Why did you removed your other blog? but anyway I'm following you here too.

Nic Nic said...

great tips!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This is an awesome tutorial!! I have been wanting fuller lips FOREVER and never really knew how to do it. Definitely trying this technique asap! :)

PS. I'm following you now. xo

Angel said...

Nice~! <3

Linda Tek said...

Awesome tips! Hope to read more blogs from you!!!

Kim said...

Pretty! :)

xNTA said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following back! What an awesome post :)

Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

Hazel said...

love the tutorial! :) i like the effect on your lips!! will try this one soon! btw, thanks for following! will you back :)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Kendra said...

This is really helpful, looks great!

http://pieceofcakepeaceofmind.blogspot.com/

koko said...

great!!

koko said...

great!!

"this fashion lark." said...

Great tutorial! x

Olivia said...

wowwww that loooks greattt!

Jena said...

thanks for the sweet compliment..:) love your bloggy..:P

Brendel said...

Awesome post, sissy. I need these tips since I'm not blessed with full, pouty lips.

By the way, I love the earrings? Are those from Luna Accessories?

gingerSnap said...

@ Brendel: Yup, eto na yon sis.

*~kAy~* said...

super cute! :)
your lips look great!