BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

How to Fake Fuller Lips?

 All we  need is just  a little color and shine for a bigger-looking kisser.

The Technique
Source: Cosmopolitan Magazine/USA


Define the outline of your lips with a pencil that matches your natural lip color exactly.
Avoid using a darker shade since it can look like an obvious line around lips.
Blend in the edges with a lip brush.


Apply a pinky beige lipstick.
One with a high-shine finish will reflect light, making your mouth appear fuller.


For pop, add a touch of shimmery white or pale gold eye shadow to the center of lips.


Top with a thin layer of gloss, but avoid the corners, where it can cause lipstick to spread.


Highlight the curve of your upper lip with a pearly rose eye shadow. Trace it along your cupid's bow with a slightly wet lip-liner brush for a pouty effect.
Here's the outcome...

Add caption

Absolue Seduction Palette de Maquillage



Thanks for stopping by and reading. I hope you like this post. Do not hesitate to drop me a line. 
Happy Happy Weekend!

Kisses&Love,
gingerSnap

33 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow! Looks effective! Great post! :D

Devon said...

You have some awesome tips - thanks for posting! Awesome blog you have x

Tracy D said...

So pretty, great tips!

Miss Li said...

great tip! :)
i love lancome~ xD

Saving Capulet said...

you're beautiful! Usually I would cheat my lips to appear small but this is really helpful for those aiming for a sultry look! great job!

Ellen said...

Naks! Kissable lips :)

Jen W said...

loving the diagrams!

Pretty lip look as well :)

aki! said...

Wow. That does look really effective. Thanks for sharing!

Miss Melissa said...

You've won a lovely award from me <333

http://hellomissa.blogspot.com/2011/01/please-wear-underwear-thank-you.html#comments

Keep me posted on your amazing blogs!
^___^

TheWildChild said...

:D
lovin' your ideas and thank you for sharing :))))
very interesting blog you have.
muuahhhh
big huge hugs xoxo

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

oh my gosh! and then you should do what the models do... they slightly pucker their lips!

this is such a cute tutorial though! i've been wanting sexy lips for a while now. hahaha.

A Beer for the Shower said...

Whenever I want to highlight my rosy lips from the rest of my face, I just grow a beard. Very isolating, and insulating:)

Aint That Pretty... said...

great post! I love highlighting my cupids bow with eyeshadow too :D xoxo

Kat said...

great post! thanks for the tips!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Toni Tralala said...

This makes your lips look so plump! :)

Come over and join my international giveaway. <3

Pretzel said...

nice lips ginger! BTW, I'll be changing my domain next week. haha. ♫

mikenbecca said...

Why did you removed your other blog? but anyway I'm following you here too.

Anonymous said...

great tips!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This is an awesome tutorial!! I have been wanting fuller lips FOREVER and never really knew how to do it. Definitely trying this technique asap! :)

PS. I'm following you now. xo

Angel said...

Nice~! <3

Linda Tek said...

Awesome tips! Hope to read more blogs from you!!!

Kim said...

Pretty! :)

xNTA said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following back! What an awesome post :)

Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

Hazel said...

love the tutorial! :) i like the effect on your lips!! will try this one soon! btw, thanks for following! will you back :)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Kendra said...

This is really helpful, looks great!

http://pieceofcakepeaceofmind.blogspot.com/

Karla Quiz said...

great!!

Karla Quiz said...

great!!

Tess Atkinson said...

Great tutorial! x

Olivia said...

wowwww that loooks greattt!

Jena Mae Nacar said...

thanks for the sweet compliment..:) love your bloggy..:P

Brendel said...

Awesome post, sissy. I need these tips since I'm not blessed with full, pouty lips.

By the way, I love the earrings? Are those from Luna Accessories?

gingerSnap said...

@ Brendel: Yup, eto na yon sis.

*~kAy~* said...

super cute! :)
your lips look great!