Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
1tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Fry the pork fillet until it's brown.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok.
- Stir the spring onions, paprika, beans ,garlic, sambal oelek, oyster sauce and the pork.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add soy sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Then transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Mix with noodles and serve immediately.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I wish i could have it before my birthday come...
I can say this is the most amazing place I have seen. I really enjoyed my four day stay in Dornbirn. The photo below was taken while we were on the top of the mountain overlooking Switzerland. We went cable riding to see the beautiful view. It was foggy afternoon pic, bit blurry. So let's begin...
He was my buddy.
My feet were aching here.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
To keep my day brighter, I make my own entertainment.
Playing with colors.
They said make up can make you look pretty on the outside
the make-up ha,ha...
I am too lazy to cook so this is my lunch today.
Pretty &sexy right? I just imagine it's real.
- Choose a foundation with a slight shimmer and add bronzer for warmth and dimension.
- Smooth gold shadow over the lid and into the inner corner of the eye.
- A warm brown in the crease softens the look.
- Blend the green eyeshadow into the outer corner of the eye and under the bottom lashes.
- Use a smudgy black kohl kajal pencil to line the inner lashline of the eye for added intensity.
- Open up the eyes by applying lashings of sexy curves black mascara.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
This is a very old clip of mine. I cannot remember where i got, from old magazines maybe. I found it while sorting my things this morning. I would like to share it with you.
Here are some tips:
- Laugh and fun. Don't be gloomy.
- Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy and wise.
- Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
- Keep learning, reading and socializing-an alert and active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
- Keep working, doing somethingyou like. Don't retire it slows down your body.
- Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
- Too many pills ruin your body, take what just you need.
- Constantly alternating between weight gain and loss is bad.
- Exercise, quit smoking or lessen if you cannot quit and eat less fatty foods.
Have a pleasant day!